Carton Machine Blade:
1. High abrasion resistance and tool tartness
2. More durable
3. Material: S1, HSS, D2
Carton blades has various types of paper dividing blades, triple and quadruple slitting blades and thin blades that apply to assembly line production, SLL thin blades cut the cardboard edge formation, bright and clean, without flattening phenomenon, And improve the overall quality and appearance of cardboard. In particular, it can bring about fundamental improvement on the latter printing quality, selection of materials are T8A, T10A, GCr15, 9Cr12Si, C12MOV, W6Mo5Cr4V2, and we developed a variety of specials wheel of thin blades; Diamond, cubic boron nitride blades grinder, high hardness, good wear resistance and durable.
More than 30 years' experiences
SLL supplies blades for the following industries:
SLL blades can be used for the cutting:
Our broad choice of materials available:
High Carbon Steel
High Speed Steel
sLL blades characteristics:
1. Application: For cutting Wood, plastics, rubber, paper, food, leather, electronics, fabrics,etc.
2. For grooving and cutting with less procedure
3. Ultra-thin, High precision, Super hardness
4. Finishing(coating): Customized(TiN/TiC/TiCN/TiAN/CrN)
5. Edge trimming: Numerical control grinding
6. Thickness range: 0.1mm~6.0mm
7. Precision: ± 0.02mm
8. Hardness: HRC40~68 degree
9. Sharpness: 18N~30N
10. Any shape and size is available
There is no single perfect material. Many factors are involved in selecting exactly the right material to match your cutting application. Skill and experience are necessary to know what material best suits you for your application, environment, process, etc.
The products sells well both in China and abroad, such as HongKong,Europe, America,and Southeast Asia etc.,is a famous specialized backbone enterprise to produce equipments of paper-making in China.
The company has strong technical forces, advanced technology and complete variety.Welcome new customers to negotiate and order by telephone or email.
Aim of the company:"Market is like battlefield, and we will cherish every order from you."